18 May 2010

Monaco 2010: Round 6 Results

Photobucket

Congratulations to Mercedes' Montie on taking his seventh career win on the grandest stage of the Formula 1 season. His win is of course the first for the Mercedes team in GPP and his first since Brazil at the end of last season. He has now jumped up from sixth to second overall, a single point behind leader NEA.

NEA and Montie now have a small amount of breathing space at the top of the standings with the Ferraris and Red Bulls bunched up in a battle for third. Karan and UnclePeJay are embroiled in probably the closest ever battle, having scored the same results in every race so far this season. Who will drop the ball first?

Mercedes climb the teams championship standings for the third race in succession and now sit fourth, with third placed Lotus within arm's reach. Ferrari retake the overall lead from Spain winners Red Bull.

One last thing - those who predicted Chandhock for a DNF do not score a point - his accident (well, Trulli's accident that happened to land on top of him) occured close enough to the end of the race for him to be a classified finisher.

Next up, the world's greatest empty grandstand exhibition - Roll on Turkey!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos Pete for the prompt update!

Nea: you are suppose to suck, remember?

-Bad

Anonymous said...

Kudos Pete for the prompt update!

Nea: you are suppose to suck, remember?

-Bad

Anonymous said...

Damned, a double post!! Feels like RSC...

-Bad

Unknown said...

I have no idea how the hell I'm doing so well. Correct me if I'm wrong Pete, but this is the first time I've ever led the championship...

Anonymous said...

Neil you should've stayed on your bloody sabbatical! And damn I need to stop CC'ing my predictions to Uncle PeJay already, oops! :P

- Kar

UnclePeJay said...

No, Karan, it is you who is spying on me. Tho why you would is beyond me. LOL

Unknown said...

Nice to know that I've become popular with my success...

I'll try not to let the door hit me on the way out...


:D

Anonymous said...

Pete? Hey buddy, anybody home?

Anonymous said...

What happened to ya Pete? :(

Anonymous said...

It's been 2 months now. Time to bump...

-Badboy

Anonymous said...

I'm getting worried, no gpp updates and no replies on emails...

Fisi

Anonymous said...

Funny to see my first reply in this thread :D

Anyway, me thin I should have won Monaco...

Anonymous said...

Pete is apparently still alive according to his other half but he's been pretty ill and as the PC is in a cold damp room he's been staying away from it but hopeful will update in a couple of days.

IceMan

Anonymous said...

Damn that sucks. Hope its nothing serious. All the best mate!

- Karan

Anonymous said...

Dr. Gregory House for Mr Walker, Dr House form Mr. Walker, room 5.

-Badboy

Anonymous said...

Do you all still send in predictions? Any news on Pete?

Fisi

UnclePeJay said...

I've still have been sending my predictions in every GP. Hopefully, Pete will be back someday to update.