22 September 2009

C'est la vie

Hi all

Its about time I gave you lot an update. A couple of things:

1) Firstly, apologies for the slight delays recently on the blog. I've not been too well recently and had a break away from everything. I'm determined to get everything sorted tomorrow night.

2) After almost three years reliable use, the free form site I use has ceased all free accounts immediately and now only offers a pay service. I'll try and sort out a replacement for that (suggestions welcome) but in the meantime, please send all Singapore entries via email: kohlstream13@hotmail.com

I guess it wouldn't be Predictions without the Summer cock up. I'm really sorry guys.

Pete

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Spa. Again ditched. Too noisy. Piquet didn't even had the time to crash there yet...

Badboy